Goals for JPN 102

みなさん、

こんいちは!
今、日本語101の学生じゃありませんです、日本語102の学生です!
Image result for anime student teacher gif
New semester, similar goals (Plus a few extra). Here they are below:

1) Office Hours
Image result for anime singing gifLast semester, I achieved my old goal and went over to office hours at least once a week. However, I usually went into office hours without a plan. This semester, I will still go to office hours at least once a week, but will also go with a focus. For example I could go over homework and tests, or a certain grammar structure.






2) Anime/ Japanese music Shadowing
Last semester I only focused on anime but now I wish to branch out to Japanese music as well. I need to immerse my ears in perfect Japanese accents of all different kinds, and listening to anime and Japanese music is a great and easy way to do that. Repeating what I hear will also improve my accent and fluidity.
Image result for anime talking gif





3) Practice my conjugations for nouns, adjectives, and verbs.
Perhaps I can do this in office hours, or I can study with the worksheet in my dorm. It is just so important to know the conjugations by now, especially since it is all over the homework and all over the tests and so so important in sounding natural when you speak. Hopefully I get so good, conjugating comes as easily as this girl moving her fingers.


Thanks for reading and have a good week!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hajimemashite! :)

Speaking Goalz