PE Reflexion



Hello world, this is me logging in to post my final blog as a Japanese 101 student.

Let us begin:


Overall, I am quite happy with the goals I set in the beginning of the year and my follow-through to achieve those goals. I got a decent amount of sleep every night (haha at least for a college student), which I think positively influenced my stress and happiness levels. I noticed when I was getting more sleep, I am more attentive in class and I participate more often, which I think is making me learn better.
 Image result for anime gif teaching
In terms of going to office hours, there were some weeks that I went to only once, and some weeks that I went twice. Many of the times, I didn't have a plan on what to do during the office hours. This did not end up being a problem though because I would work on exercises with the professors that I ended up needing practice with. For example, I would work on dict-a-conversations quite a bit.
Image result for anime gif watching anime
I was actually surprised that I didn't watch as much anime as I usually do (compared to high school). Don't worry though, I still got a fair share of anime in ;). I recently finished the hyped up "Yuri On Ice." I'm also quite excited for later in the year when season 2 of "Attack on Titan" will be showing. I shadowed the characters, and I continue to do the same for the future anime's I watch. 
Image result for yuri on ice gifs
Well, that's it for this post! See y'all next semester in Japanese 102 and good luck with finals! davai~










Comments

  1. 始めまして!私はマックスウェルです。私はコロンビア大学の学生です。私はニューヨークにすんでいます。ニューヨークのせいかつはいぞがしいですが、高いです。ニューヨークでたくさんレストランがあります。

    ReplyDelete
  2. こにちは、
    わたしはロアです。わたしも日本語のいちねんしがくせいです。わたしはコロンビアだいがくのがくせいです。日本語がすきですがアニメしっていません。
    どんなアニメをいいですか?

    ReplyDelete
  3. こんばんわ、

    I wholeheartedly agree about getting enough sleep! That being said, I'm writing this at 2:00 in the morning. Love the memes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

hajimemashite! :)

Speaking Goalz