PE7: Reflecting on my Speaking Goalz

Okay, so my oral midterm was not too bad, but it did not turn out as well as I thought... I mainly messed up with particles and even totally forgot some vocab.
Image result for anime gifs

However, in the written work that I've done, it shows that I do know my grammar as well as my vocabulary. When I talked to my teachers about this, we concluded that I was too nervous for the test, and that I need to practice my speaking more often.

Looking back at my previous post about speaking goals, I now know to make a few changes (and will make these changes right after I publish this post):
  - Instead of going to office hours once every two weeks, I will go to office hours at least once a week, twice a week if possible. It is important to do this since I am unable to go to the Mathey College language table every Tuesday (darn you, fencing practice).

I am going to keep the rest of my goals there, because I think they are still reasonable yet challenging to attain. For example, I am actually quite shocked at how little anime I've been watching... but when I do watch and shadow it, I am happy because there are so many new words and phrases I am recognizing, so that's cool. Sleep is also extremely important to maintain. Sometimes I am unable to get a full nights rest, but the fact that I'm actively trying to do so has been encouraging me to work more efficiently, and I have been getting more sleep that before. :) So overall, I am pretty satisfied with my goals and the accomplishment of my goals.

Image result for anime gifs thumbs up
 
Now, I'm just going to mourn a little over the current state of America... ใ˜ใ‚ƒใญ!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’”๐ŸŠ










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hajimemashite! :)

Speaking Goalz