Final JPN 102 PE Reflection

Image result for shingeki no kyojin 2 gifs

みなさん、



こんにちは!
I'm actually really happy with this semester's Pronunciation Exercises on Speak Everywhere. Although I have been going to less office Hours even though I should have gone to more, I have been listening to Japanese music and I have started SEASON 2 OF "ATTACK ON TITAN" YAAS. IT'S SICK Y'ALL.


This semester really went by quickly, huh. We covered so much new grammar, vocabulary, and kanji; and it's crazy to think that this is only the first year of Japanese and we have so much more to still learn. Anyways, I hope every has a good one, we're out of school in less than two weeks! Hope the end of the year goes smoothly like these horses riding off into the sunset. 🤗
Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hajimemashite! :)

Speaking Goalz